Traditionally, QuickBooks is a user-friendly program for bookkeeping. It also allows businesses to accept payments for work provided and other payroll functions, as well as manage and pay bills.
The main goal of QuickBooks is to eliminate the need for a multitude of spreadsheets, tables, and tracking sheets that are conventionally used for accounting purposes.
Accounting software, On-premises accounting application, Cloud-based software
Starting at $7/month
QuickBooks Online is paid through a monthly subscription fee rather than an upfront fee.
Other subscriptions beyond the base price include Self-employed ($5/month), Essentials ($17/month), and Plus ($25/month)
- Electronic funds pre-authorization
- Electronic payment functions
- E-mail through Microsoft Outlook and Outlook Express
- Employee time tracking
- Import data from Excel
- Mapping features (using Google Maps)
- Marketing options
- New help functions
- Online banking and reconciliation
- Remote access
- Remote payroll assistance and outsourcing
Who is This Software For?
QuickBooks is geared toward small and medium-sized businesses. Furthermore, the ideal audience for QuickBooks is a business that wants to lessen the amount of time and resources spent on accounting, bookkeeping, and HR.
- NameIntuit Inc.
- CountryCalifornia, United States