By automating marketing with Oracle Eloqua, businesses can work with a network comprised of more than 500 partners and 700+ integrations. This large access to resources means users can align any existing enterprise applications they’re already using with marketing automation, which provides greater opportunities for extensions and scalability.
Additionally, Oracle Eloqua (also known as the Oracle Marketing Cloud) gives users a centralized place in which marketers can work across various channels – including the web, mobile applications, social media, and email.
Starting at $2,000/month for 10 users
Additional Price Details
$4,000 for the standard package which is good for up to 50 users
For pricing on Enterprise package (which is good for unlimited users), contact sales
- API access for custom integrations
- AppCloud access
- Basic security administration
- Best practice templates / programs & tools
- Contact / account profile-based segmentation
- Data import / export engine
- Digital body language
- Dynamic content
- Lead nurturing / drip marketing / multi-channel campaigns
- Lead scoring & routing
- Marketing asset management
- Marketing contact / lead database
- Mobile friendly
- Oracle cloud support
- Oracle Eloqua insight reporter
- Oracle Eloqua social sign on
- Plug in CRM integrations
- Rich audience segmentation
- Sales notifications & alerts
- Simple campaign with a/b testing
- Simple emails
- Simplified interface
- Stand-alone events / webcasts
- Unified marketing calendar
Who is This Software For?
Oracle Eloqua was designed with large enterprises and corporate businesses in mind. Furthermore, Oracle Eloqua is most commonly used by marketers who are looking to not only make a sale, but also to engage their audience at the opportune time along their buyer’s journey.
- CountryUSA (California)