Pardot (pronounced like “Par-Dot,”with the T enunciated) was built on the Salesforce platform and is now a core of the brand. With a commitment to innovation, Pardot was designed to handle marketing, prospects, and reports. This means that Pardot works to gather new leads for your business plus stay in touch with them.
Better yet, since Pardot works seamlessly with Salesforce, marketing and sales teams can collaborate easier. Additionally, Pardot allows specific activities to be monitored, then directing users to other activities based on what has already been performed.
Starting at $1,000/month (up to 10,000 contacts)
Pro ($2,000/month) and
All forms are billed annually.
- Personalized templates for emails (w/ ability to test them for compliance with spam filter)
- Create automated Engagement Program workflows (allows for automated emails and contact detail updating)
- Lead generation (achieved through landing pages, Google AdWords, and forms)
- Integration of marketing automation and lead generation with Salesforce
Who is This Software For?
Pardot is ideal for any level of business — from a small business just starting to grow its client base to mid-sized businesses and even large enterprises. Likewise, Pardot was developed for businesses who want to better align their marketing team and achieve their sales goals, surpass their goals for revenue, and become efficient with their resources.
- CountrySan Francisco, California, U.S.