SharePoint provides businesses with Intranet capabilities, which allow for business websites, collaboration communities, content and searching.
This powerful tool also allows for external sharing of both files and content. Businesses can also streamline SharePoint usage by utilizing its mobile apps, which work on Android, iOS and Windows devices.
Starting at $5/user/month
Additional Price Details
- Online Plan 1: $5/user/month
- Online Plan 2: $10/user/month
- Office 365 E3: $20/user/month
- 1 TB of storage per user
- 24/7 phone and web support
- Coauthor in real-time in Microsoft Office apps
- Easily navigate your team sites and intranet
- Inform and connect your people with intranets and portals
- Licensed for commercial use
- Move and manage files between OneDrive and SharePoint
- Organize and manage content in libraries and lists with metadata, records management and retention policies
- Quick support for no extra cost when you purchase 50+ seats
- Search and discover relevant people and important content with ease
- Share files securely inside or outside your organization
- Sync local copies of files or folders for offline viewing and editing on Mac or PC
- Use team sites to connect teams to content, expertise and processes
Who is This Software For?
Plan 1 is great for small to medium-sized businesses and allows them to connect with team members with ease. Plan 2 is for enterprises. Along with the basic features, it also offers unlimited cloud storage.
- NameMicrosoft Corporation