This cloud-based software solution works not only for project management but is also useful for document sharing and collaboration. Regardless of your business’s size, Wrike will be beneficial. Additionally, Wrike also works well with businesses who employ remote workers.
Wrike is good for various business tasks, including product development, marketing and project management. Even better, Wrike allows for integration with a multitude of apps and programs, including Google Drive/Mail, Hubspot, QuickBooks, WordPress, Outlook, LinkedIn, OneDrive, Zendesk and other mobile apps for both iOS and Android.
Starting at Free
Additional Price Details
- Professional: $9.80/month (5, 10, 15 users)
- Business: $24.80/month (5 – 200 users)
- Wrike for Marketers: Call for pricing (5 – unlimited)
- Enterprise: Call for pricing (5 – unlimited)
- Board view
- Task management
- File sharing
- Real-time activity stream
- Spreadsheet view
- Basic integrations (Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, MSFT Office 365, OneDrive and iCal)
- Desktop and mobile apps
- Cloud storage integrations (Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive)
- 2Gb of storage
Who is This Software For?
The target audience of Wrike is users who have different roles within their company. Wrike works well for companies of any size and across industries.
- CountrySan Jose, California, USA