Confluence is a solution for project management that allows users to design, share and collaborate documents with others, as well as review and organize documents. What makes Confluence different is that its management module allows users to access a centralized repository, which makes it even easier to both gain access to and search for the content they need for a given project. Additionally, Confluence integrates with JIRA, which helps projects be more transparent.
Cloud-Based Software and System Software
There are both annual and consumption plans available.
Starting at Free Trial
- Feedback in context
- Work in one place (synced between desktop and mobile)
- Document management
- Page and file versioning
- Team calendars
Additional Price Details
- Up to 10 users: $10/month flat fee
- 11-100 users: $5/user/month
- 10 users/$10 one-time payment
- 25 users/$1,900 one-time payment
- 50 users/$3,500 one-time payment
- 100 users/$6,400 one-time payment
- 250 users/$12,400 one-time payment
- 500 users/$19,300 one-time payment
- 2,000 users/$22,800 one-time payment
- 10,000 users/$29,100 one-time payment
- 10,001+ users/$35,400 one-time payments
Self-hosted Data Center:
- 500 users/$12,000 per year
- 1,000 users/$24,000 per year
- 2,000 users/$48,000 per year
- 3,000 users/$72,000 per year
- 4,000 users/$96,000 per year
- 5,000 users/$120,000 per year
For every 5,000 users above 5,000, the price increases by $10,000 per year
Who is This Software For?
Convergence is for anyone who wants the freedom to create documents, organize them for future use, collaborate with their colleagues and to review their documents throughout a project. What’s better is that it works for individuals who are looking for either cloud-based or on-premise software.
Leave a Reply