Sisense is top-of-the-line software for business analytics and intelligence. While in the past, BI analytics were performed by outsourced data scientists, today’s business people are fortunate to have the software available to perform this work in-house with a whole lot less training. Sisense is one of a number of solutions that makes it possible for any employee to be fluent in user data.
Business analytics software
Additional Price Details
After free trial, pricing is based on an individual quote from the company
- Ability to be entirely in-house
- Browser-based dashboards
- Capable of delivering interactive terabyte-scale analytics
- Centralized data hub
- Data tools including:
- Accumulating, consolidating, and storing data
- Data mash-ups
- Data unification
- Drag-and-drop script-less user interfaces
- Embedded dashboards and/or individual widgets
- Exports data to CSV, PDF, Excel, images and other formats
- Filters data
- Handles data at scale on a single commodity server
- Identifies critical metrics using filtering and calculations
- Integrated data connectors joining multiple data sources, formats, and external web sites or web applications
- Widgets such as gauges, charts, and graphs
Who is This Software For?
Sisense was made for companies (and individuals) who want the ability to perform their own data analytics—and that’s exactly what it has achieved. Sisense has the ability to allow even the least trained employee to be able to prepare, analyze, and visualize disparate or big datasets alike.
- CountryIsrael (Tel Aviv) and the USA (New York City)