With Wave Accounting, small businesses have the power to do all of their own accounting, invoicing and billing as well as tracking payments, handling payroll management and processing credit cards. Additionally, Wave Accounting handles credit card processing and receipt scanning. Businesses can also utilize the bank reconciliation tools to manage their bank accounts. Another helpful tool allows businesses to generate reports for taxes, cash flows, balance sheets and profit/loss.
Starting at Free
Perpetual license (open source)
- Automatic exchange rate calculations
- Automatic payment transaction reconciliation
- Bill and invoice reminders
- Customizable expense/income categories
- Customizable sales taxes
- Exportable accounting reports quicker bookkeeping with bulk transaction updates
- Fast setup
- Journal transactions
- Search transaction descriptions
- Manage multiple businesses in one account
- Unlimited income and expense tracking
- Unlimited customizable invoicing and receipt uploads per month
- Updates for your invoicing, payroll and payments data instantly
Who is This Software For?
Wave Accounting software was designed with consultants, freelancers and small businesses in mind. Its features allow these types of businesses to easily streamline the process of bookkeeping.
- NameWave Financial Inc.